Indian Administrative Service holds a unique appeal to the young graduates, when it comes to choosing a career. With its varied channels of service to the Nation, it offers immense scope to the young Indian to shoulder a responsibility in the task of Nation-building.
A large number of graduates choose and try to enter into Indian Administrative Service, annually; but a good number of them are unable to sustain their initial zeal and opt out of the race, after an attempt or two. The reasons for mischance are not hard to seek. The absence of a mentor, lack of institutionalized coaching and dearth of help in providing right orientation are some sure reasons and it is at this point, Narayana Coaching Academy steps in to help the aspiring graduates. With its thrust on viably long term of systematic preparation, instruction and training meticulously planned and helpful support from carefully chosen academic community – ‘Narayana’ is here to stand by you.
The proven track record of NARAYANA, in helping young boys and girls get entry into IIT(JEE), AIEEE, BITS PILANI, proves the point that when it comes to grooming the youth for success, NARAYANA IS MATCHLESS.
Our aim is to make Andhra Pradesh synonymous to IAS/IPS & other central services in India. We, at the NARAYANA IAS ACADEMY provide the best coaching for Civil Services across the Nation Some of our Salient features
- Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
- Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
- Application of modern technology in teaching.
- Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
- A spacious library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms and modern language lab.
- 24/7 study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
- Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
- Motivating education system and continuous monitoring.
- Efficient and well trained staff.
- Group interaction and feedback sessions
- Special focus on non-maths back ground students
- Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
- Time bound completion of syllabus.
- Daily newspaper analysis in the form of handouts.
- Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas
- Weekly test(Saturday)followed by detailed discussion
- Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday